Cell March 27 - What Are You Looking At?

Jill had a vision the day of our last cell meeting. I was all set with a lesson for the kids, but she came to be and said that she had something she needed to talk to them about. I like to give way to the Spirit whenever possible, so the floor was hers.

She continued and earlier discussion that we had regarding music and media. This is such an important topic for kids of this age. I mean, whatever we put into ourselves determines what we're made of, right? So isn't it important to be careful about what we put into ourselves.

Jill did a great job talking about the ways that music get into our minds and spirits, and slowly start to rot us from within. The kids asked a lot of good questions, and I think the discussion went well.

As parents, do you watch over what "goes into" your kids?

Posted byMichael J Mahoney at 9:55 AM  

1 comments:

J.Padro said... April 3, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

YES...I try my best..but when they go with their mom or Orlando's dad all I could do is pray for a covering over their heart, mind and eyes! I thank you guys sooooo much for teaching, instructing and spending time with my children! I have seen a tremendous change in them over the last few weeks! Love you!

Post a Comment