Cell - November 21 - Special Guest.

We had a special guest in cell this week - and it wasn't a student. Jennie Muniz took the 10-12 group Friday night. Jennie, and her husband Hector are long-time Gospel Light members. But as full time evangelists with the Harvest Fellowship of Churches, they get to spend little time at their home congregation.

Jennie was a Sunday School teacher for years, and has set up Sunday Schools in churches in the US, Belize and Guatamala. So I know the kids were truly blessed.

We will be announcing the schedule for cantata rehearsals at the next cell meeting. Also, I need alll parents to get see me or call me regarding the Children's Encounter - if I don't get a hold of you first!

--Pastor Mike

Posted byMichael J Mahoney at 9:29 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment