Cell Group July 11

Tonight we had a larger than usual group, which is awesome. There were seven visitors to Jills 10-12 cell group,


We played Bible Jeopardy with the older kids. Since there were so many we changed the usual rules so that only one person could answer a question with help of one other person. It was close - 5400 to 6200 after Final Jeopardy... our closest game yet.



We're meeting at 9:30 at the church for the Six Flags trip.



Sadly, tonight we said goodbye to Noemily. Her family is moving to south Florida tomorrow. Noemily is like a daughter to me in many ways, and has been my best student for the year I've been doing this. Jill and I will miss her tremendously. Same goes for the rest of the family. There were many tears as the children and youth said goodbye to Noemily and Ruth tonight. I'll put up some pictures in a bit, but here is one of Noemily and Meghann.


Senor te bendiga!

Posted byMichael J Mahoney at 8:39 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment